Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Beyond the Fourth Dimension

Warm spiritual greetings, Just read the latest issue of Adbusters,
and am wondering where postmodernism is headed.  I am about to go to my fifth shelter since mid-December in Berkeley-Oakland, and am spending my days sitting in a chair downstairs at the Graduate Theological Union Library, doing nothing whatsoever, holding the
collected talks of Sri Ramana Maharshi in my lap.  

Or else, quietly chanting in Sanskrit the Avadhuta Gita (translation by Swami
Ashokananda, the swami-in-charge of the Berkeley Vedanta Society beginning in the 1930s).

 I am just wondering if there is anything that I might be doing
anywhere in America that would address the fact of environmental
decline, economic collapse, and the stupidity and insanity of
domestic and foreign governmental policies.  I am willing to
relocate to stay active, since I am apparently not going to
dematerialize, which would solve the problem altogether.

     Please contact me if you would like me to contribute, where
you are.  There is enough money in my checking account to relocate,

and it is assumed that you are offering me a place to sleep and
bathe upon arrival; I am able to feed the body-mind complex
adequately.  I hope that this message is appreciated by you.
     I am ready to go forth, Craig Louis Stehr

Craig Louis Stehr
Email: craigstehr@hushmail.com
Mailing address: c/o NOSCW, P.O. Box 11406, Berkeley, CA 94712-2406
Blog: http://craiglstehr.blogspot.com

PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment