Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Craig Louis Stehr in Berkeley

Dearest friends, I've received a letter from a friend of mine who is doing jail time in Mendocino county for being convicted of growing pot.  I wrote him back, and decided to share the jist of my
message to him, with you.


The basic message is that I remain committed to performing a ritual dissenting action on the Washington D.C. beltway, complete with a large goddess murti, musicians, chanters, etc. to counteract the bogus energy emanating from within the beltway, which is negatively affecting this world.

     Secondarily, I have two more weeks that I am welcome to stay at the central Berkeley men's shelter, and then I am on my own.


Yes, I did receive my social security retirement check, and presently have $400 in my checking account, in addition to food stamps.


     I am seeking others who share my spiritual calling to perform high profile rituals, to counteract a very crazy materialistic world culture, in lieu of all of its warmongering, environmentally destructive, anti-dharmic tendencies.


If this interests you, please tell me so. 

Love, Craig Louis Stehr

Craig Louis Stehr
Email: craigstehr@hushmail.com
Mailing address: c/o NOSCW, P.O. Box 11406, Berkeley, CA 94712-2406
Blog: http://craiglstehr.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment