Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Enlightenment Message from San Francisco

Warmest spiritual greetings, I just finished a lengthy mindful walk
at Ocean Beach, followed by a visit to the meditation room at the
Love of Ganesh gift shop on Haight Street. 
My three Thai women friends who run the gift shop agree with me, that it is unbelievable that I am sleeping on a cot at the St. Mary's Senior
Shelter in Oakland, across the street from a crackhead park where
they are shooting off their guns all night.  
I then said goodbye, because I have an appointment to get to with a caseworker at 3:30PM.  I'm not even certain why I need to see a caseworker.

Is there any way that I can get cooperation to return to Washington
D.C., and have a place indoors to go to?  I just thought I'd ask,before this gets any more bizarre than it already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment