Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Krishna Consciousness

As America's day of independence  approaches, please know
that I am freeing myself of all extraneous thoughts, for the
purpose of liberation from further misery associated with attempts
to intervene in the sinking condition of the earth plane, in the
darkest phase of Kali Yuga.  Simply put, I am chanting the
mahamantram, and that will be my ongoing continuous thought
henceforth!

     In regard to my attempt to organize a Washington D.C. beltway
spiritual ritual action, it is my belief that this remains a
brilliant idea.  Although this has been done successfully in India
for decades, my suggestion has not caught on here in the USA.  It
may at some point.  For now, it is most important that I focus on
internal Krishna consciousness, as opposed to ten thousand positive
thoughts related to intervening in contemporary social and
environmental situations.

     My availability remains the same in terms of being interested
in going to places and performing ritualistic actions to counteract
the bogus energy (such as within the beltway in Washington D.C.),
as well as other going to places.  If you would like me to show up
and participate with you, let me hear it and we'll somehow get me
there.  Hopefully, you agree with me that I am being positive and
generous in my attitude.

Right now I'm chanting HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE  HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE...

Craig Louis Stehr
Email: craigstehr@hushmail.com
Mailing address: c/o NOSCW, P.O. Box 11406, Berkeley, CA 94712-2406
Blog: http://craiglstehr.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment