Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Leaving El Dorado

Warmest spiritual greetings, Please know that I have purchased a
Greyhound bus ticket to travel from Oakland, CA to Pittsburgh, PA.
I am going to stay with friends at a house in Mt. Lebanon, PA whom
I met at Washington DC Occupy last year; we were part of the kitchen working group at Freedom Plaza encampment.

After serving the Berkeley Catholic Worker breakfast this morning, which I've been doing the past 23 years, I went to the
Berkeley Krishna temple and chanted the maha mantram for three hours to ensure a safe 3,000 mile bus trip to Steeltown.  I'm leaving on
the grey dog _____ evening.

With the exception of three years living in Manhattan early 70's, I've been a Cali resident for 40 years.  I need new spiritual opportunities real bad. It's time for me to move on.  

Feel free to stay in touch, and thanks for your friendship, Craig Louis Stehr 

No comments:

Post a Comment