Tuesday, July 2, 2013

OMing on the outbreath

Warm spiritual greetings, Please appreciate the fact that my entire
spiritual sadhana now consists of chanting OM on the outbreath; taking care of the now, now.  With a week and a half before I must leave the "winter shelter" at the Oakland Army Base April 13th,possessing little money, and with no certain future in terms of  radical environmental/peace and justice frontline activism, and
with nobody on the east coast expressing any interest in offering me space so that I may move there to participate, I have therefore rationally concluded that postmodern America doesn't seriously want
significant change.

But given that we are in the last phase of the Kali Yuga,
stunning massive fundamental changes are a certainty.

 As always, if you do appreciate my valuable contributions, and my continued willingness to be involved, I ask you to please contact me immediately.

Craig Louis Stehr
Email: craigstehr@hushmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment