Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Please Chant the Kali Mantram to Help Resolve my Stupid Social Situation

I am asking you to chant OM AIM HRIM KLIM CHAMUNDAYE VICCE to help resolve my stupid social situation in postmodern America.  

Please know that I am being patient, sleeping on a cot at the St. Mary's Senior Shelter at 32nd and San Pablo, located across the street from the notorious crackhead-prostitution-alcoholic wild zone.  I am being patient.  I want to leave postmodern California and return to the Washington D.C. area; let's get a flatbed truck and put a huge warrior goddess, with musicians and us on it, and drive around the beltway performing a ritual in opposition to the insanity of materialism in all of its guises.  I want to leave postmodern California, and go to the NYC-Washington D.C. region to intervene!  I am being patient.

Thank you for chanting, so that my pointless situation will change soon.

Craig Louis Stehr

No comments:

Post a Comment