Sunday, August 31, 2014

I AM AVAILABLE FOR MORE SELFLESS SERVICE ON PLANET EARTH RIGHT NOW!

July 1, 2014

Warm spiritual greetings, I am available for more selfless service on planet earth right now!  First, I need my travelling money and therefore please help by clicking on this link: http://theava.com/archives/32752#11 
Secondly, I am ready to leave New Orleans now that Bork can go it alone without me.  Therefore, I want you to contact me to keep me frontline socio-politically active.  I am eager for more selfless service, in opposition to the abominable Kali Yuga hysterics.  Please contact me;  please make use of my free offer for more direct action in the name of radical environmentalism/peace & justice.  WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?????

Craig Louis Stehr
Telephone messages: (504) 302-9951
Permanent email address: CraigStehr@pamho.net
Snail mail: 333 Socrates Street, New Orleans, LA 70114

No comments:

Post a Comment