Sunday, August 31, 2014

Turning 65 Amidst the Battling of Global Adharmic Forces

Warmest spiritual greetings, Please appreciate that as of September 28th, I am officially a "senior citizen".  Tomorrow, I have an appointment at the North Berkeley Senior Center with the HICAP group to determine what additional benefits I might receive.  Secondly, my advanced-in-yoga friend who is giving me shelter, has offered me a couple more nights on his living room floor to take rest. 

Beyond this, is the most critical need to be victorious over the demoniac adharmic forces on planet earth, particularly the multinational corporations and their ilk, who are driven to control this world and make the rest of us their economic slaves.   It is my most sincere wish to return to Washington D.C. and form a group for the expressed purpose of spiritual direct action!  Please give me any and all cooperation to do this.  I'm ready.  Are you ready?

Everybody is invited to be involved in this global spiritual war.  Welcome to the future, and let us all be brave of heart, cooperate and love with one another, and succeed in returning this world to righteousness.

Craig Louis Stehr, August 25, 2014
Email: CraigStehr@inbox.com
Snail mail: POB 11406, c/o NOSCW, Berkeley, CA 94712-2406

No comments:

Post a Comment