Monday, November 10, 2014

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Here's my current situation: I am being refunded held-money today because I am opting out of the BFHP housing program...plus, I will receive both my social security regular amount and also the increased benefits amount on Nov. 1 and 3...and, I may sleep at the Berkeley MASC men's shelter until Monday morning, when I must exit.  
 
Beyond this, I am OMing on the outbreath. That's it!  Nothing else to report, except that I have networked fully, especially with the Washington D.C. radical activist milieu...if nobody takes advantage of my offer to participate, then I am moving outdoors to a spot above Berkeley's CAL football stadium, which has been prepared for me by a friend who is a decades long "hill-camper". 
 
The fact is that I have nothing left to do on planet earth besides OMing on the outbreath and waiting to dematerialize. 
Feel free to share this information with all, as I wait for postmodern America to respond, Craig Louis Stehr
 
Nota Bene: HAPPY HALLOWEEN...TAKE THE APPLES...IT'S HEALTHIER!
 
Craig Louis Stehr
Snail mail: P.O. Box 11406, c/o NOSCW, Berkeley, CA 94712-2406

No comments:

Post a Comment