Monday, November 10, 2014

Huh? What the Freakin' F*ck??

Warmest spiritual greetings, Please understand that last night I placed a two line announcement on the Washington D.C. Independent Media Center news wire.  My brief message was that I am available to go to the district for participation in frontline radical environmental direct action.  I asked to be contacted via my email address.  This morning, I discovered that some insane, stupid, counterrevolutionary motherfucker had taken my networking message off of the news wire.
I want you to contact the DC IMC at dc@indymedia.org, and tell them that if you only wanted news stories, you could be better served by CNN.  Also, please inform them that we all got the IMC network going many years ago, because we recognized a need for a more radically conscious news network.  And tell the DC IMC to kick out of the collective what one of my anarchist women friends refers to as "that crazy bitch who never did like any of us who came to D.C. to help, and sabotages our efforts even now!"

I am presently at the Green Tortoise Hostel in San Francisco, packed and ready to return to Washington D.C. for the seventh time.  Before the planet earth literally melts down and everything here is compromised, I ask that the genuine international radical milieu appreciate my continuing willingness to be involved, and that I am not interested in taking retirement at age 65.  I am NOT "thanking you in advance for your cooperation".  If you need to get that from me, kill yourself!  Craig Louis Stehr, November 10, 2014

Craig Louis Stehr
Email: CraigStehr@inbox.com
Snail mail: P.O. Box 11406, c/o NOSCW,
Berkeley, CA 94712-2406
Blog: http://craiglstehr.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment