Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Spiritual direct action

Warm spiritual greetings, I just received a message from Rich Gardner (who bottom-lines the Philadelphia Independent Media Center website).  He said that there isn't much of a movement happening there right now.  

Frankly, I don't really care if the peace & justice/environmental movement is happening significantly on the east coast right now, because I'm ready. I mean, what am I supposed to do...just forget about it all because the movement's lame?

I am living week to week at the Green Tortoise traveler's hostel in San Francisco, and am ready to leave here and return to the front lines of radical action in Washington D.C. Like I said, what am I supposed to do...just forget about it all?

Craig Louis Stehr, November 14, 2014
Email: CraigStehr@inbox.com
Blog: http://craiglstehr.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment