Saturday, January 16, 2016

I'm Seeking a Creative Opportunity by Noon on Sunday

Hello everybody, I am booked into Berkeley, California's Piedmont House travel hostel until Sunday January 17, 2016 I am able to go to the SFO airport and fly to either the New York City~Washington D.C. region to participate in more frontline radical environmental-peace and justice activities.  

Or, I could consider any other worthwhile situation.  

Or, I could continue drinking "Trouble Coffee" at San Francisco's Ocean Beach, watching the eternal witness watch thoughts, which just float on past continuously.

Feel free to contact me at CraigStehr@inbox.com, or telephone 510-849-4800 and chat it up with the outstanding staff who maintain Berkeley's most significant bohemian residence, and leave me a message for room Lucky 13.  But you better hurry, because in addition to my guest reservation being up in 38 1/2 hours, the travel hostel is up for sale.  Hey, nobody here actually knows what is going to happen in the next five minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment