Sunday, September 18, 2016

August 12, 2016. I Believe that I Am Being Misunderstood...I Wish to Change that Now

I continually feel as though my experience in postmodern America is aggravatingly stupid, not just because of the insanity of the current 2016 American presidential election, but in general socio-politically. I think that living here is basically spiritually pointless.  

I am interested in being contacted for the expressed purpose of forming a "nomadic action group", which will go on the road and expose the inherent craziness of this presidential election, and furthermore announce the stupidity which will ensue if we do not shut down this unfortunate spectacle. 

 We can do a lot more than just "accept the situation".  I am advocating that we cut the monster's throat and burn its heart!  If this resonates with you, please contact me at: CraigStehr@inbox.com

Craig Louis Stehr
August 12, 2016, 1:08 A.M.
San Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment