Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Leaving El Dorado

It's been almost thirteen months since I signed a lease at the Emperor Norton Inn at Post & Taylor in the heart of San Francisco.  Spent most of the time sending out networking emails far and wide, waiting to see if anything of importance developed from all of the conversations, and daily went to St. Patrick's Catholic church in the evenings to enjoy a higher plane of reality.
  
   On January 1st, I'll be flying on United Airlines to Honolulu, staying again at the excellent alternative Plumeria Travel Hostel on Piikoi Street.  

Whereas I do not have any further reason to be living on the U.S. mainland, this move is auspicious.  I am looking forward to my final chapter on the earth plane; I'm ready, wherever it goes.


     Wishing everybody a joy-filled Christmas season, and as we witness the collapse of postmodernism, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
    For those wishing to join with me in getting their inner hula on, email me at CraigStehr@inbox.com.  ~Aloha~

No comments:

Post a Comment