Sunday, March 10, 2019

Flying in the Face of Evil Insanity

I understand that  I said to the DC IMC that I would not use the website for personal messaging.  

And the DC IMC understands that I am in D.C. for the 15th time, since volunteering at Olive Branch Catholic Worker House in June of 1991, and that I cannot simply do nothing while waiting for God Almighty to provide me with basic living circumstances, in order to be active on the peace & justice and radical environmental frontlines. ''

Therefore, I have been posting brief messages on the D.C. IMC.  I am booked into a D.C. travel hostel until the Spring Equinox, and a longtime eco-anarchist friend is checking around the group housing scene for a possible place for me to go to.  

Tell Catholic Worker that they may assist in my getting a longer term situation.  After all, they owe me for bottomlining at Zacchaeus Kitchen while living in what was essentially a crack house on 11th Street in Shaw.  

I'll also take cooperation from anybody previously associated with Occupy in D.C.  Having bottomlined the pots 'n pans washing station for months, I have a sane right to request cooperation from everybody.  Unfortunately, many of us were NOT welcome at the places Occupiers went after the forced removal at McPherson Square, and the permit ran out and it started snowing on Freedom Plaza.  

Apparently I was not pro-Palestinian enough for Code Pink, which is bullshit, since I was the only one publicly supporting Hamas.  Lastly, my apologies to Eddie Becker for inconveniencing you in my continuing to place "personal messages" on the DC IMC website. 

On the other hand, dualistically speaking, if God Almighty gets off of her ass and provides me with the necessary situation for the remainder of this human incarnation, then much that is incredible and positive will be received as a result from me.  

Thank you for your appreciation, and continued solidarity in the face of the evil insanity in this world.  

Yours sincerely, Craig Louis Stehr

 (Email: craiglouisstehr@outlook.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment