Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Thanking Everybody for Unconditional Love

Thanks to the many who emailed and Facebooked me to inquire about my survival situation in Garberville. The Southern Humboldt adult protection services, department of social services, and county department of mental health have all telephoned Andy Caffrey’s place (which doubles as the Earth First! Media Center) where I am sleeping on the living room couch, to speak with me, following my having sent to the social services office in Eureka cut & pasted statements which I did make, and which were published online in the Boontling Greeley Sheet. No joke, I have an appointment with the SSI office in Eureka on Friday, and the county dept of mental health next Thursday when they will be in Garberville. Have had some rather straightforward exchanges over the telephone this morning, and am very happy that I was able to explain the entire truth of the matter, particularly as to how totally unconscious it is that I am on the edge of destitution for having lead a spiritually conscious, service oriented, politically radical existence in this national confusion of an experiment in freedom and democracy. I made it absolutely clear that under no circumstances am I apologizing for anything whatsoever, intending to pretend to be mentally ill in order to get any benefits, nor do I feel ashamed at all about anything, because I would have to be crazy in order to feel that way. I feel great, and deserve an increase in my social security benefits, plus assistance in getting a place to live, however minimal, as long as it is warm and indoors. America ought to be grateful for what it has received from me for the past 40 years, for which I have received absolutely nothing worth shit as an adult in what is masquerading as a functioning racially diverse enlightened society. Lastly, I suggested to the SSI representative in our telephone conversation this morning, that if there is any doubt about any of this, feel free to ask Jesus Christ directly for verification. I would like to believe that He would be a sufficient character reference. Craig Louis Stehr c/o Andy Caffrey 816 Locust Street #C, Garberville, CA 95542-3442. Telephone messages: (707) 923-2114. P.S. Thanking the sheriff’s department for their concern. They’ve been IDing me on my daily mindful walk back & forth between Garberville and Redway.

No comments:

Post a Comment