Wednesday, December 25, 2019

~Merry Christmas~

On the eve of the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, am at The Plumeria Hostel Alternative in Honolulu, Hawaii.  It was time to move on from 40 years of living over the edge in postmodern America so that peace & justice activism and radical environmentalism could be fully participated in.  So after two previous visits, the move is now complete with SSA/SSI benefits transferred, the Hawaii SNAP (food stamps) eligibility interview is Thursday morning, and I've joined the housekeeping team here to earn money so that I have some.  [This entailed paying $20 to the Hawaii Department of Taxation, in order to officially become an independent contractor.]  
         Meanwhile, am identified with The Eternal Witness, regardless of general mental turbulance accompanied by a variety of mental states which range from mild nervousness to anger at just about everything political.  I've stopped reading the news.  Feelings of extreme aggression in response to the insane global military binge are subsiding this week.  I mean, if the human race destroys this conflicted civilization, and the planet earth's ecosystem as well, why should my gentle mind suffer because of it?  Fortunately, this physical body is in good condition.  Otherwise, Kaiser Permanente medical center (where I've got a senior HMO membership) is one block away.  
          On the eve of the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, I am actually excited to be moving on to my next highest good, and beyond that, am looking forward some day to mahasamadhi; that's yoga talk for going into a deep meditation and never coming out of it.  I think that I'd like to go where Jesus went.  How's that for a retirement plan?  ~Merry Christmas~😀

Craig Louis Stehr
December 24, 2019
Paypal.me/craiglouisstehr
Blog: http://craiglstehr.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment