Saturday, December 26, 2015

October 23, 108pm

I have received a notice in the mail from Berkeley's Life Long Medical criticizing me for (supposedly) missing my
last appointment.  So, I went in and explained that they had not given me an appointment.  The receptionist checked with the nurse, and the nurse told the receptionist to tell me that she had telephoned Piedmont House travel hostel, and since there were several options the phone system offered, she (the nurse) decided to simplify everything by sending me a notice in the mail instead; which she did, in order to communicate to me that I needed to come in to schedule my next appointment.

     At the reception counter, I was informed that I had to sign up with their online patient portal service in order for them to be able to send me an email message, even though they had my correct email address on file, and could have sent me an email if they had chosen to.  Subsequently, they gave me my next appointment for November 6th at 8:30 A.M., to go over with the nurse the results of my lab tests: a chest x-ray conducted at Herrick Hospital, and a blood and urine test done by Quest Diagnostics, all for the purpose of diagnosing the cause of my chest congestion, which I returned with from Washington D.C.

     I left Life Long Medical, and went to Eudemonia where I have an account for computer use, and did sign up for the patient portal service, wherein I discovered that I have been prescribed something called hydrochlorothiazide, which I did NOT KNOW that I had been prescribed!  I am now going to a pharmacy to get this, which I assume is important and necessary.

     Meanwhile, I am continuously chanting the Hare Krishna mahamantram, in case western medicine should fall a tad short.  Henceforth, I will be my own ayurvedic provider; after all, Satya Sai Baba cured himself of tuburcular meningitis in 1963 in South India using his own spiritual power.  Besides, the avatar Sri Krishna and his eternal consort Srimati Radharani will bless me, their long time friend and dancing devotee. Therefore, I am very happy to be able to inform my friends that the present health situation is under control, and I look forward to returning to the front lines of revolutionary ecology at my earliest convenience.  Peaceout, Earth First!, Om Shanthi, and stay in touch y'all.

Have a great weekend everybody,

Craig Louis Stehr
Email: CraigStehr@inbox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment