Sunday, November 12, 2017

Gregorian Chant Mass @ Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption in San Francisco, November 12, 2017

   Please enjoy the ongoing blessings of the season, which are all around us.  Just attended Catholic mass and received Holy Communion at the cathedral in San Francisco.  The sermon focused on "the end times", enjoining everyone to prepare for their own leaving of the earth plane, and also to be ready for the second coming of the Lord, and finally our going to heaven.  

   As I sat dispassionately in the pew, fully realizing that life on the earth plane has never been more than a disjointed, dislocating ride on the worldly roller coaster, at some times dangerous, often horrifying, disturbingly insane, and routinely enjoyable too, it was clear that the constantly changing spectacle must be let go of.

    Allow me to take this opportunity to thank everyone who befriended me on our collective earthly journey.  This body-mind complex is 68 years young.  I do not know how much longer it will be seen on the planet earth.  I really don't care.  Having given my all for the sake of peace & justice, and for the advancement of radical environmentalism in the face of materialism and its idiotic servants, I am ready to depart upwards.

     I invite all who are interested in cultivating a deeper spiritual experience to stick with me, and to the rest of you, I wish you well wherever your trip goes.  Good luck!

Craig Louis Stehr
November 12, 2017
San Francisco, CA, USA

Email: CraigStehr@inbox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment