Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Doing Nothing (public service announcement)

Please know that I am doing absolutely nothing of any consequence
in postmodern California.  I have received my social security
retirement check, which gives me roughly $700 to travel with.

That means that I can get back to the east coast.  I still do not have a place to go to there. I am ready to return to Washington D.C. to continue spiritual direct action. Can I get somebody to emerge
through postmodern America's cultural apathetic death zone, and
cooperate with me?  I need a discount airplane ticket to Reagan Airport, and a place to go to where I am appreciated and welcome in

D.C.  I will accept some place else in the region, however, in
order to be there. Is there anybody receiving this who actually has
a spiritualized consciousness?  

Is it okay that I am tired of being patient, accepting the situation, doing nothing whatsoever of any social consequence in the latest American economic recession, not having a social life, being quiet, watching my thoughts repeat themselves pointlessly, being nonattached, being enlightened, and sending out emails which nobody intelligently answers, while staying in homeless shelters to be available to leave California at
a moment's notice? 

 I understand that you do not wish to receive email messages from me like this.  Hey, I don't want to send them.

How about if I get some cooperation?  And why am I begging
postmodern Americans anyway?  I am unable to end this in a manner
which I believe would make you happy.


Craig Louis Stehr
Email: cragstehr@hushmail.com
Mailing address: c/o NOSCW, P.O. Box 11406, Berkeley, CA 94712-2406
Blog: http://craiglstehr.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment