Sunday, September 18, 2016

HAPPY JANMASTHAMI

August 24, 2016. Please know that Bruce Anderson published in today's online edition of the Anderson Valley Advertiser my type-up of the mahamantram; in the daily menu it is listed as "Repetition", and he headlined the item with "Chant until Totally Insane".  I was so grateful, that I have just now added a comment in which I announce that Stevie Thomas contacted me with an invitation to tonight's celebration at Amma's ashram in San Ramon, and I included BART & taxi details, plus the center's address.  Indeed, I passed on the invitation to the north coast, inviting everyone to feel free to chant the mahamantram until they are totally sane in an insane world.

     As usual, I do not know what is going to happen in the next five minutes, but I do know that every single day I begin chanting the mahamantram before I arise from the bed, and (mostly) silently repeat it until I fall asleep at night.  This is an alternative to random discursive thinking, which we have all mechanically followed in the past with various results.  This bhakti yoga practice has other incredible aspects, to put it mildly, and is available to anybody anywhere free of charge.  JUST DO IT!  :-))))))))))


Craig Louis Stehr
August 24, 2016
San Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment