Friday, August 31, 2018

HELLO AMERICA I'M READY! YOU READY? WHAT'RE WE WAITIN'4???

Please know that I have paid for my room at the Plumeria alternative hostel in Honolulu, Hawaii until September 5th. 

 I am willing to leave here. I encourage everybody to STOP identifying with the body and the mind, and identify with the core spiritual reality that we all are. 

 If we don't , then we are all wasting our collective time at this point in political jousting in the United States of America.

On the other hand, if we collectively identify with spiritual reality, and "bring in the spiritual mojo", then it is possible to intervene in history. It's as simple as that. Awaiting replies,

REPLY:
"You come through loud and clear....

"If you could come up with a prayer for the little people - our one-celled cousins, then they, the Great Spirit's first round of living organisms, will intervene for us.  (Shouldn't exceed two words; they're very binary!)"

No comments:

Post a Comment