Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Leaving Garberville...Stopping in San Francisco...onward to the Belly of the Beast!

Good evening postmodern America, I have finished being supportive as best I could be of Earth First!er Andy Caffrey's climate justice effort, and am therefore still in Garberville, CA.  It is time for me to move on, and I want to visit the San Francisco bay area soon.  Beyond that, I am still eager to return to Washington, D.C. for the 16th time in order to wage spiritual warfare against the derangement of an American government headquartered there.
       Please call Andy's place at (707) 923-2114 and offer me a place to stay in the San Francisco bay area.  Beyond that, communicate with me insofar as your interest in also being in Washington, D.C. in opposition to the political insanity and stupidity there.  I wish to move on this immediately.  40 years of being on the front lines of peace & justice and radical environmentalism in the United States of America has proven that waiting indefinitely only indicates a profound inner confusion.  Indeed, what are we waiting for?  Thank you very much.

Craig Louis Stehr
August 20, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment