Tuesday, June 11, 2019

I'm Looking for Something Radically Spiritual to do in America

Hello postmodern America, I am available for action in regard to peace & justice and radical environmentalism on planet earth. I am presently staying with friends in Redwood Valley, California, which has been fun and relaxing. 
 
I would like to leave here and be active in peace & justice and radical environmental activity, as I have done for the past 40 years. I am bored to near death with the stupidity of American politics. I am willing to vote for Bernie Sanders. 

 I have no interest otherwise, and cannot think of anything more insanely idiotic than being focused for the next year and a half on the American presidential election.

I am spending today sitting in a chair on a porch with the fullest comprehension that I am Spiritual in essence. We can do lots of things: rituals, prayers, chanting, being Self Realized, being God conscious, anything that destroys the demonic and returns the world to righteousness.


Craig Louis Stehr
May 9, 2019
Email: craiglouisstehr@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment