Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Message from Craig Stehr in Redwood Valley, CA

      Warmest spiritual greetings, At this time I am living at a friend's place in northern California.  With basically nothing critical that I have to do, I've been spending all of my time practicing mindfulness, and when the natural boredom of the situation becomes overwhelming, I go out to a local establishment and drink beer, usually to excess, with a resultant miserable hangover.  And then I pray for everyone, and for this conflicted world.  
      
  My only goal is to be
one with God.  And at the proper time, ascend upwards to heaven.  Meanwhile, I send out networking messages to find anything worthwhile to do on earth, which receive no substantial responses.  Of course I could show up with enough money to fully support myself, and go wherever I like...which I have been doing the past five years.  It's been good, particularly in being able to be on the frontlines of peace & justice in Washington, D.C.  I have a few thousand dollars left in my checking account, the health is good, and I am still positive enough to be sending out email messages like this one.
 
        I ask you to understand that something needs to change.  I have no more ideas about what to do, other than to continue praying, and not indulging any further in the consumption of alcoholic beverages.  There being no other alternative, I am placing the entire matter in the hands of God.  

Craig Louis Stehr
June 7, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment