Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Spiritually Based Affinity Group

        Warmest spiritual greetings at the end of May, I am looking to leave Redwood Valley, California where I've been staying with friends since the Spring Equinox (except for two weeks with Earth First!ers in Garberville).

       The original intention to form a spiritually based affinity group is unchanged.  However, this is not happening with anyone whom I know on the north coast at this time.  Therefore, I am interested in going to the San Francisco Bay area, and am seeking a place to stay.

        If you agree with me that we must use our own power collectively to intervene in history, then I ask you to make contact.  We are not limited to what we can do and where we can go.  If you agree with my spiritual assessment of the situation in these challenging times on earth, I invite you to join with me.

Craig Louis Stehr
May 30, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment