Monday, November 25, 2019

This Just In...

~A Few Observations from The Magic Ranch~
Exchanged messages with a friend in Honolulu regarding my
Return there, although there is not presently sufficient money
To pay for my spot in a pod at the alternative hostel on Piikoi St.
Swami Chidananda said that God would take care of all secular
And spiritual needs of anyone who acted without thought of self.
Everything is gone but the automatic writing.  40 years of peace &
Justice & radical environmental activism done.  America's experiment
With freedom and democracy offers me no place to live, and I am not
Respected as an elder.  It is insane that I am homeless after 70 years of
Living for the sake of goodness.  But do not pity me, because if you wish
To see whom the joke is really on, look into a mirror.  Swami Krishnananda
Said to me in India that there are only two ways to come to the spiritual life.
You either come to it by your own free will, or you get shocked!  OM Shanthi

Craig Louis Stehr
25.XI.'19
Email: craiglouisstehr@gmail.com
Paypal.me/craiglouisstehr

No comments:

Post a Comment