Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Here Right Now!! October 18th, '22 @ 6:00 PM PDT, Ukiah, California USA

The very warmest spiritual greetings to all of you Jivan Muktas here on the earth plane, Awoke earlier than usual at the Building Bridges homeless shelter in Ukiah, California, and following the usual morning ablutions, launched into over six solid hours of the voluntary trash & recycling chore, leaving nothing whatsoever, except putting in new liners, to do. Pushed on to the Ukiah Co-op for a jun drink featuring cap mushrooms, plus sushi. Invigorated, continued on to the Ukiah Public Library where I am presently tap tap tapping this out (prior to reading the New York Times, of course). And then I'll stop at Safeway for yoghurt, bananas, and juices (not from concentrate), and lastly, return to my bed and locker at the shelter. A day well lived. Happy. Joyful. Peaceful. Liberated. Free. I am available for whatever the Divine Absolute wills, in terms of spiritually focused direct action. And if this does not happen right away, then I will continue to humbly enjoy my ongoing vacation in Mendocino County. Cooperatively yours, 😃 Craig Louis Stehr Email: craiglouisstehr@gmail.com Telephone Messages: (707) 234-3270 Share Money Here >>> PayPal.me/craiglouisstehr da blog Ron Huber made for me: http://craiglstehr.blogspot.com Snail Mail (checked once monthly): P.O. Box 938, Redwood Valley, CA 95470 18.X.'22

No comments:

Post a Comment