Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Crucial Message November 30th, 2022 Ukiah, California

Am now chanting Om Namah Shivaya continuously, as an alternative to “random discursive thinking”. The stupidity of the cannabis trimmers putting me out of my place in Redwood Valley twice, because they did not want anything incredible to develop there, has now been realized as a blessing in disguise. Totally free, sleeping at the Building Bridges homeless shelter in Ukiah paying zero dollars, health at 73 is good, Self realized, which means that I know what I am, $759.88 in Social Security benefits due in the next couple of days, and the Goddess loves me! You tell me, (and don’t bother sugaring it): WHO IS THE FOOL? Craig Louis Stehr Email: craiglouisstehr@gmail.com Telephone Messages: (707) 234-3270 Share Money Here: Paypal.me/craiglouisstehr Snail Mail: P.O. Box 938, Redwood Valley, CA 95470 da blog: http://craiglstehr.blogspot.com November 30th, 2022 Anno Domini

No comments:

Post a Comment