Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Reality 101

Sitting here on public computer #5 at the Ukiah, California Public Library, listening to Swami Sivananda chant the maha mantra on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HGfUWcZ-0g Reading his explanation of samadhi clarifies: https://www.dlshq.org/messages/practical-way-to-self-realisation/ I am available for frontline environmental direct action. This requires a stable living base, (i.e. a realistic living situation). Apparently I have failed to state this earlier, and therefore, it is my fault that I receive offers to just show up and help save the world, with no support whatsoever, needing to completely take care of the body-mind complex somehow. Actually, this did work for several decades, but we have passed that point now. I am accepting money. Paypal.me/craiglouisstehr I am accepting solidarity in real time, particularly for being active in Washington, D.C. and for fundraising purposes being in New York City. Earth First!...We'll Save the Other Planets Later. Craig Louis Stehr 1045 South State Street, Ukiah, CA 95482 Telephone Messages: (707) 234-3270 Email: craiglouisstehr@gmail.com 4:28 PM Pacific Time October 17th, 2023 A.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment