Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Brahmanic Spiritual Intervention: D.C. Beltway Action

Good morning Jivanmuktas, I am still at the St. Mary's Senior Shelter in Oakland, California, and am welcome to sleep here until
the morning of May 1st.  My resolve continues to be to return toWashington D.C. and initiate the beltway action.  

The beltway action consists of getting a flatbed truck, installing a huge warrior goddess, and inviting our spiritually creative friends to join with us for a powerful, effective ritual around the beltway.
   
I need a one way airplane ticket from San Francisco to Washington D.C. and a place to go to indoors in Washington D.C.  My
social security retirement check arrives next Wednesday, so I could reimburse anyone who would use their frequent flyer miles, topurchase for me a discounted ticket.  

And, I choose to be indoors for sleeping/socializing/and taking a shower, becuase I believe that my living on the sidewalk in Washington D.C. for world peace is crazy.  Why would I need to do that?   Don't you have floorspace?

I ask for a response to this.  I'm having a seriously difficult time typing this up right now, because there is something really impossible to understand why I even needed to return to California at all, when I was in Washington D.C. fully committed and eager to intervene in history, in the wake of global climate destabilization, the criminality of Wall Street, and the confusionof politics in the district.  

So why did I have to return to California, to live in a series of shelters?  Can anybody explain this to me?

I'm packed, and I am not sorry that I got real with you at the end of this email. What else could I do?

I'd like an email response to this.  Peace, Craig Louis Stehr

Email: craigstehr@hushmail.com
Mailing address: c/o NOSCW, P.O. Box 11406, Berkeley, CA 94712-2406
Blog: http://craiglstehr.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment