Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Thank You For Your Responses

Thank you to everyone who responded to my networking emails
recently, in which I stated that I have $600 saved and am able to
relocate to the east coast for more radical political action.

     Particularly, I thank a friend in Pittsburgh who told me to
stop bitching, stop asking others to give me anything, and start walking 3,000 miles across the north American continent if I wish
to again be active on the east coast. 

Actually, that is the second suggestion that I do this, the first coming from Delaware a month ago.  Obviously, if I had begun walking with my gear a month ago,
I'd be somewhere in the middle of Iowa by now.

     Instead, I am at a long term Berkeley, CA shelter tonight.  By the way, I am welcome to be here for another week, and then must either meet with a case worker to set up a payment plan, or go
elsewhere.  The payment plan is 1/3 of my income ($359 monthly
social security retirement check) which they keep, 1/3 set aside in
a non-interest bearing savings account for a future rental
situation, and I keep the remaining 1/3 of $359 to spend on my
needs for a month.  I'd like to know if there is anybody reading
this who would feel enthusiastic about having this arrangement; I
mean, would you feel that this would be exciting for you?

     Please contact me if you are willing to offer me anything
intelligent at all to change my situation to something worthwhile.
For now, I will continue to spiritually center my mind and live
from there, regardless of how it plays in postmodern America.

     But hey, you know that I really don't want to ask anybody for
anything.  Fuck, that would indicate that we are actually living in
a conscious society together.    Sincerely, Craig Louis Stehr

Craig Louis Stehr
Email: craigstehr@hushmail.com
Mailing address: c/o NOSCW, P.O. Box 11406, Berkeley, CA 94712-2406
Blog: http://craiglstehr.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment