Monday, October 7, 2019

Update October 7, 2019...Garberville, CA/Southern Humboldt County

The mind-body complex is spending its days walking from Garberville, CA to Redway, CA and back daily with trash bags, voluntarily picking up litter and recyclables.  30 passes or so of doing this has resulted in a very neat and tidy 2 mile connector road.  Even the sheriff's department and many truck drivers are waving to me and saying "thanks" with wide smiles.  Along with this is the inner condition, reflecting that the mind-body complex is the instrument for a higher will to work through.  Non-interference is the way.  In Chinese philosophy it is termed "wu-wei".  
       Meanwhile, increased social security benefits plus retroactive reimbursement payments to cover the Medicare part B are going into my checking account in Hawaii.  Dramatically I have gone in a very short time from near destitution with $159 in the bank, to  financial stability which will continue indefinitely.  I continue to be on the couch at the Earth First! Media Center in Garberville, CA.  The SSI interviewer informed me that it is perfectly legal for me to go outside of Southern Humboldt county in search of whatever I need, that my benefits would continue uninterrupted, that I may use my Food Stamps outside of the county, and that at age 70 I am encouraged to do whatever is best insofar as obtaining housing and anything else that is sustaining.  I am legally obligated to report a permanent move outside of the county, and also if I receive additional income.  I have been wished the very best by Adult Protective Services.  The Department of Mental Health said that I do not appear to require their services, acknowledging that drinking an occasional cold beer with a warm shot of scotch does not constitute alcoholism, and that with no history of opiate usage and I don't smoke tobacco, that they do not feel that my meeting with them is appropriate.  Lastly, I now have Medical to go along with the Medicare and Kaiser Permanente health coverage.
        I am now only "following spirit" and enjoying creative writing.  If you wish to do anything amazing in this world in association with myself, contact me with the details.  Otherwise good luck, it has been unique and mostly rewarding being on the earth plane with you, and I will understand if you leave this world at your earliest convenience taking nothing here with you.  

Craig Louis Stehr
October 7, 2019
Facebook: Craig Louis Stehr

No comments:

Post a Comment